Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WSMsL2012 - PrideTrip day 1 (Friday 6/8)

If you're not following me on Twitter, you really should go read up on the progress of our trip thus far.

I also realize I need to be writing about the title a little more, just to keep it all real in my own head. So to start that new change off, I'll be taking a little time out of each day for the next week to blog about our trip to Spokane, hopefully Tri-Cities, and Boise for 2 Pride events and maybe a few parties and/or fund raisers!

We decided to forgo the Pride events in Olympia & Portland for those less represented at by the Western Washington title holders. Being state title holders, we felt it was better to represent on a state-wide scale. (Also, I'm very glad NW Leather Sir Jim is in Anchorage this week representing)

So yesterday Sir picked me up at work around noon and we ran a few last errands before I drove us out to Issaquah for lunch at XXX RootBeer because Sir had never been there and then it was off to Spokane! (there are lots of tweets with & without photos already up from last night)

We decided to hit Irv's as it was the only gay bar we could find listed in Spokane and it turned out to be a lot of fun. I was surprised that my brain had decided that Spokane would be "just like Billings" but at the same time, I've only ever been IN Spokane for a stop over, not for a stay.
After the bar, it was late and we were tired so back to our hotel we wandered (with a few snide remarks about our outfits but fortunately my wit was sharp even that late).

And now, Sir is out of the shower so it's my turn.

More later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment