Sunday, October 28, 2012

Busy busy... and soon a post about the future, I promise!


So the last few weeks have been pretty busy and not entirely in a leather way - which is OK too!

Our first leather night with OutWest was fantastic and the next event will be held 11/8 (Thursday) from 7-9 again. While there, we got to meet a whole slew of folks we've only seen a few times in Seattle - and hopefully we'll see many more new faces next time! We haven't yet settled on how/if we'd like to do a bootblack but I am hopeful that'll work itself out pretty soon.
There was also the SEAPAH Puppy Play demo at the Cuff on the 13th, and a Sister Inquisition which was fabulous - I enjoyed both greatly and was delighted to be able to see so many more friends than I anticipated all throughout the weekend.

We haven't been out and about quite as much this month, not for lack of things to do but rather because we're starting to sit down and seriously work on the ideas for fundraisers. There's also so many other events going on that we would like to help with and I'm not entirely sure where to start. (This is the hard part for me, we don't want to feel like it's expected to give money but at the same time, fund raising is part of the title)

I am looking forward to the next few months but know how much is on the plate so I'm a little nervous too!

We had the chance to go to the SEAPAH puppy mosh yesterday and it was so much fun to see the puppies wrestling and being pups - there was even a wrestling match that included a puppy-tail pull. It was very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment